I will treat your material with utmost discretion and confidentiality. Upon your request, I can sign a non-disclosure agreement, as is practiced by many clients.
I normally keep source files unless you explicitly request otherwise. If the client has expressed any objection to this practice, I will promptly erase their files from my computer after the translations have been delivered, approved and paid.
Standard security procedures in a nutshell
- I only work using secure connections and I am the only person who uses my computer
- I do not use pirated software
- I do not disclose my clients' private information
- I am happy to sign an NDA upon request
- I can erase sensitive information and contents from my computer upon request. (Always if I do not end up working on the project, but otherwise upon request after conclusion, delivery, and payment)
- I only use samples of my translations with client consent
- I do not share my clients' TMs
- I do not subcontract/outsource work without client consent
Please check my Privacy Statement in the footer for more information.